Export Tagged Recipes From All Cookbooks
Many users want to tag specific recipes in different cookbooks, then export the tagged recipes from all cookbooks to a text file or to a new cookbook. This can easily be accomplished by exporting from a search of tagged recipes across all cookbooks. Steps are shown here:
1. Select File... Export Recipes...
2. Select type of file you want to export to (NYC cookbook, MM text, etc).
3. Provide the target filename for the export in the file dialog, and press Open.
4. Search for tagged recipes across cookbooks from the export window.
- Select “tagged” radio button on the export window to confine the search to only tagged recipes
- Press the Search button on the export window.
- Select "all cookbooks" radio button on the search window.
- Leave the keywords textbox blank (enter no keywords) - this tells NYC to find all recipes in your search range.
- Press Search button on the search window.
5. Select recipes from the search list that you want exported, or Select All.
6. Press the Apply button to add the selected recipes to the export queue.
7. Press the Export button on the export recipes window.