Email Recipes From A Search Across Cookbooks
Many NYC users like to find particular recipes and then email selections from the search results to others. There is now an Email button on the search results window that makes this easy (NYC v5.71 and higher).
To email recipes from a search across cookbooks:
1. Press the Search button on any recipe selection window.
2. Select “across cookbooks” and enter selected keywords in search criteria window (or leave blank to find all recipes in search domain).
3. Press Search button in criteria window to find recipes matching search criteria.
4. Select recipes in the search results list that you want to email.
5. Press the Email button on the search results window.