Export Recipes From Search Across Cookbooks
The best way to search and export recipes from the search is to do the search from the recipe export window, then apply selections from the search list to the export queue. Here are the steps:
1. Select File... Export Recipes... .
2. Select target file type for the
export (NYC cookbook, MM format, etc).
3. Select target filename for the export.
4. Do a search across cookbooks:
Press the Search… button on the export window.
Select the “all cookbooks” radio button on the search window.
Enter your keywords in the textbox on the search window.
5. Press Search on the search
6. Select recipes in the search results window that you want to export.
7. Press the Apply button on the search results window to add the selected recipes to the export queue.
8. Press the Export button on the export recipes window.