How to Email a Recipe from NYC
Here is the quickest and easiest way to export recipes in a popular format common text format (Meal-Master, NYC Generic) for email exchange or newsgroup posting.
1. Select recipe(s) in any of the following recipe lists:
--recipe selection window (Recipes... Recipes...)
--edit menu window (Menu... Plan...)
--print recipe window (File... Print... recipes...)
--search results window (Recipes... Recipes... Search button... Search)
--categorize recipes window (Recipes... Categorize Recipes...)
2. Press the Text Editor toolbar button (use either MM or NYC generic format).
3. Copy-paste (select text, then Cntl-C, click paste location, then Cntl-V) the recipes from the editor to your target document.
Here is another way to email a recipe:
1. Open the recipe in view mode (not edit mode).
2. Select all lines of the recipe (drag your mouse across all lines).
3. Press Cntl-C to copy the lines to the clipboard.
4. Open your email client's new message window.
5. Press Cntl-V to paste the recipe.
6. Press your email client's Send button.
See previous NYC Tips
Back to Now You're Cooking! Recipe Software